24 January 2010

CRAIG WARD, SEAN FREEMAN AND ALISON CARMICHAEL





















-





















-





















-

I wanted to share a recent source of inspiration for me with you in this post, some of you may recognise the work above as it is the outcome of three very talented creatives produced for the wonderful If You Could Collaborate exhibition.

I made a previous post about the event, but I felt it was necessary to highlight some of my favourite pieces from the exhibition. Unfortunately I was unable to attend what looked like a great evening, however the Flickr account of If You Could shows generous coverage of the event allowing the viewer to see each piece.

The work above was created by creatives Craig Ward, Sean Freeman and Alison Carmichael. The three pieces are laser cut and I find them to be amazing, I have such a weak spot for typography and typographic illustrations so seeing these made my day.

Hope you enjoy looking at them as much I do, please take the time to look at their websites where more of their work will have you captivated.

-
Links

No comments: