24 April 2010

DESIGNER VIOLENCE





















When I woke up this morning I found a package waiting for me, upon opening it I found it was the t-shirt I had ordered from the wonderful Designer Violence. As an added bonus the nice guys included a copy of their latest zine, which is in high demand and can be found in supporting stockists in Cardiff. (A list is available on their website).

Designer Violence is a submission based group seeking work from creative people for exhibitions, events and design driven projects. I particularly like the ethos of the group which is simply 'If it's good, ambitious and doesn't belong anywhere else, we'll take it.' With a number of issues and events under their belts, without forgetting other creative achievements these guys have a very bright future ahead of them.

If you have a couple of minutes check out their links below, and submit to the next zine topic.
.....................................................................................................................................

No comments: