14 December 2010

WOODEN TOY QUARTERLY





















I can understand that I am quite late to write about this but I still wanted to mention that I attended the Wooden Toy Quarterly pop-up exhibition at the Concrete Hermit gallery on the 2nd of December.

The show included a wide range of musical themed eye candy to accompany the latest issue of the magazine from the likes of Matt Taylor, Waste, McBess and of course Timba Smits amongst many others.

In addition to the selection of prints and customised vinyl's on display there were a range of books available to purchase, it was safe to say that it would have been so easy spend a great deal of money that night. To see the printed temptations I have mentioned visit the links below.

Links
.....................................................................................................................................

No comments: