15 July 2012

A Perfect Cup of Tea



















.....................................................................................................................................

Above is my contribution to the Handsome Frank 'Tweet A Brief' exhibition, an illustration of what I feel is the perfect cup of tea consisting of: a mug, tea (of choice) brewed in a teapot and if the occasion calls for it a drop of milk. 


I tend to go through many a cup of the wonderful stuff throughout the day (I'm sure that I am not alone there) so when I saw the tweet I couldn't resist putting my name forward to illustrate it.


I hope those of you who attended the private view enjoyed and that the piece depicts at least a few people's idea of their favourite cuppa.

The exhibition is now open to the public until the 22nd July 2012 at The Church Of London's new gallery space: 71A Leonard Street, London, EC2A 4QS.


Links––

No comments: