27 May 2010

HARD ROCK HELL ROAD TRIP






















In a couple of days I'll be heading off to Ibiza for the Hard Rock Hell Road Trip festival as a roadie for the Powerage recording artists and good friends Lethargy. Despite the festival lasting a week this will probably be the longest time I've experienced being away from my mac and sketchbooks for a good while. I guess I will have to really make up for it when I return.

If you have a couple of minutes and fancy listening to some great music click on the links below to hear Lethargy.

"This is a band that merges two highly valuable commodities; that’s riff driven hard rock and seriously impressive, some might say spellbinding, musicality."

- Derek Oliver (Powerage / Roadrunner A&R)

.....................................................................................................................................
Links

No comments: