13 June 2010

SEAN FREEMAN









































































I'm back from an amazing time I had in the week long festival Hard Rock Hell in Ibiza with Lethargy, and felt that I needed to share something with you as it has been a while. This post falls under the inspiration category as it consists of the work of designer Sean Freeman.

Many of you may have seen one of Sean's most recent pieces as he is responsible for the beautiful cover of Computer Arts Projects #137. I came across Sean's work a little while ago and as you can imagine I was taken back by the quality of his work. I have said before that I am more than partial to typography/type illustrations, and this is an area that Sean does extremely well. Already with an impressive client list, I'm sure this talented creative will continue to do very well for himself.

I've included some of my favourite pieces of his in this post but why not click on the link below to find yours.

With regards to myself I'm currently working on a couple of projects but unfortunately I can't share much more than that at present, more details soon.

.....................................................................................................................................
Links

No comments: