19 January 2011

NOT IN COLLECTION 2011







































I received an email the other day from Chris Smyth the man behind Not in and We Are Draft informing me that I have been included in his latest project, the Not In Collection 2011 print. The poster features 60 creatives recommended to look out for this year, each participant is represented by a circle that varies in size portraying how much the audience needs to know about that respected artist.

The print is inkjet printed onto 180gsm bright white matt coated paper in a numbered limited edition run of 100 (75 White and 25 Black.) These fantastic promotional pieces are available exclusively from Counter Objects.

I would like to thank Chris for including me and hope that I am worthy of my circle size.

Links
.....................................................................................................................................

No comments: