9 October 2012

ART V CANCER- EXHIBITION




.....................................................................................................................................

I have always wanted to use my artwork to help others so when I heard about the Art V Cancer exhibition I couldn't think of a better excuse to create a new piece. 

I received an email yesterday informing me that my original piece will be included in the show in addition to the small limited edition number of prints that will be sold in order to raise money.

This will be the first Art V Cancer exhibition that will open on November 2nd at 2022NQ in Manchester and will include over 35 artists both established and emerging to raise money for the cause. 

The show looks like it's going to be a great night packed with fantastic work. For updated news on the exhibition you can use one of the following links.


Links––

No comments: