11 January 2013

BOOK– 1000 PORTRAIT ILLUSTRATIONS























A few examples of my portrait work have been included in the recently released book '1000 Portrait Illustrations' from Quarry.

The book contains an eclectic mix of portrait work produced by creatives working today and is arranged into categories that best classifies their approach to the work. I was very pleased to see the level of talent in this edition from established names to some I have only just discovered. If you are interested in portraiture then this book is well worth looking at.

Thank you to the editor Julia for thinking of me and including my work in the publication.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, great to see your work immortalised in print

Stuart Whitton said...

Thanks mate, it had been a little while. Looking forward to catching your next print appearance.