30 March 2010

THE WOMAN IN BLACK



























Something a little different for you in this post, a story that was introduced to me by a close friend and has become a favourite of my own called, 'The Woman in Black' written by Susan Hill. This story has been adapted both for screen and for the stage, however the other night it was brought to my attention that the opening night of the play was taking place locally so naturally I had to go and see it.

Despite already seeing the play before I can honestly say I was terrified all over again, parts that I had blocked out allowing me to sleep at night were revisited before my eyes. I don't want to say anything about the play/book/film I simply urge you to go out there and experience all the mediums that this story is offered in.

.....................................................................................................................................
Links

No comments: