27 September 2011

ORIGIN COLLABORATION 01 - POMME CHAN




















One of the key reasons for naming my show 'Origin' was to try new things and generally experiment in order to develop my work. With this in mind I asked some of my favourite image makers to collaborate with me and as luck would have it they agreed.

The first was the exceptionally talented Pomme Chan, who I am sure needs no more of an introduction (just incase there is a link to her work below- you will not be disappointed!). Together me and Pomme created a little something that has completely opened my eyes in terms of approaching work. The whole experience was an absolute pleasure for me, a big thank you to Pomme for her time and generosity.

As for more of a sneak peek? I am afraid you'll have to wait until 'Origin' opens on Thursday 6th October at the exposure Gallery.


Links
.....................................................................................................................................
Pomme Chan

No comments: