10 October 2011

ORIGIN PRIVATE VIEW


















Last Thursday brought the opening of my first solo exhibition titled, 'Origin'. I am still pretty much speechless from the turnout and all the kind words I received, it's hard to believe after around three months working as hard as I could the time finally came to share it all.

The limited edition postcards and free beer went a great deal earlier than I expected but the fantastic set from Trevelyan Jones seemed to retain people's interest in staying at the gallery.

A massive thank you to the exposure Gallery, Trevelyan Jones, Handsome Frank, Roy Richards, Claire Scully, Pomme Chan, Peter Crawley, Creative Review, Ty Nant, The Celt Experience and to everyone who attended and supported me.

The show will be at the exposure Gallery, 22-23 Little Portland Street, London, W1W 8BU for the month of October. Opening times are Monday-Friday 10am - 6pm.


Links
.....................................................................................................................................
Stuart Whitton

No comments: