30 September 2011

ORIGIN COLLABORATION 03 - CLAIRE SCULLY



















The third and final collaborator for 'Origin' is the fantastically gifted Claire Scully.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with her work there is a link below that I strongly suggest you look at. The great aspect of Claire's work is that she has a number of ways of approaching an image, but there was a particular style that I liked. Together we were able to create something that made us both happy.

(Little did I know before starting my part it would be the piece that took me the longest to complete out of all the work created for 'Origin'.)

A big thank you to Claire for her time and effort.

If you want to see what was created you'll have to wait until 'Origin' opens on Thursday 6th October at the exposure Gallery.


Links
.....................................................................................................................................
Claire Scully

No comments: